Saturday, November 6, 2010

Birthday & Update.

Today was another Friday, so I weighed in and lost another pound....bringing the total to 40 pounds! 30 pounds of that I lost since June when I was diagnosed with Diabetes. I can see that my blood sugar seems to be getting in better control with the more weight I lose and I still have about 70 pounds to go.

On another note, my Birthday is Sunday. I will be 23. Nothing too fancy planned, just will spend it with family and have some Pizza. Since it's a special occasion seems like it would be okay to Indulge.

Finally, I've been working on my second novel. The first novel I have not given up on, but I am giving it a rest. I am excited about the novel and am finding a lot of new ideas. I will post about it sometime after Sunday. I hope you all will enjoy to find out what it will be about....and I hope one day I will be able to find a great publisher who will publish it.

Till next time, I will talk to all of you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment