Saturday, October 1, 2011

Another Get To Know Me Post

1. First Name: Courtney

2. Were you named after anyone? I don't think so

3. Which finger is your favorite? My Middle, of course. Just kidding.

4. Have you ever sang into a hairbrush? Yeah I probably have

5. When did you last cry? A little while ago.

7. What is your favorite place to eat lunch? Just eat lunch, or as in eating out?

8. Any bad habits? I am not sure.

9. most embarrassing CD on the shelf? Don't really feel embarrassed by any of my music choices.

10. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself? probably not. i don't like some of the things i do..

11. Are you a daredevil? sure?

12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? a few times i have. but they never were like serious about it. if they told me that it was important to keep it i definitely would

13. Do looks matter? No, they are not.

14. Have you ever said a word and it sounded absolutely stupid? Yeah

15. Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? I don't.

17. Do you like to shop? Usually no. I like to get in an out.

18. How do you release anger? Punching something.

19. Where are your second homes? Where I am now.

20. Do you trust others easily? No. I only trust one or two people these days.

21. What was your favorite toy as a child? Honestly i am not sure?

22. What class in school do you think is totally useless? well I always hated history and science.

24. Do you use sarcasm a lot? yeah!

25. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? no

26. What do you look for in a boy/girl? I don't look anymore, I found the one I love.

27. What are your nicknames? Alex. A friend used to call me ninja.

28. Would you ever bungee jump? yes i would love to. I might.

29. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? not usually

30. Do you think you're strong? Physically, sure. Emotionally, no.

31. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Peanut butter.

32. What's your favorite color? black and/or red.

33. What is/are your least favorite thing(s)? most fruits and vegetables.

34. How many wisdom teeth do you have? none anymore.

35. Are you in love with anyone? Most definitely <3

36. How many people have a crush on you? Well I know a few who like me, but they'll just have to deal that I am happily taken.

37. Who do you miss most right now? My <3


39. What are you wearing right now? clothes!

40. What are you listening to right now? Cobra Starship.

41. What color are your shoelaces? Green.

42. What was the last thing you ate? a turkey burger.

43. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? an epic one.

44. How is the weather right now? Hot.

45. Last person you talked to on the phone? I don't do the phone, so I don't even remember.

46. First thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes, smile, hair, etc

49. Favorite drink? Pepsi Max.

50. Favorite alcoholic drink? I don't drink anymore really, but anything strong.

54. Do you wear contacts? no.

55. Siblings and their ages? none

56. Favorite months? Don't have one.

57. Favorite food? Pizza, tacos

58. Last movies you watched? I watched sleepover. It was really good

59. Favorite day of the year? not sure.

60. Are you too shy to ask someone out? I always was.

61. Scary movies or happy endings? Love horror films

62. Summer or winter? Autumn.

63. Hugs or kisses? Both are nice.

64. Relationships or one-night stands? Relationships

68. Living arrangements? I live with my mom and my dog at the moment.

69. What books are you reading? school textbooks.

70. Favorite board game? Life?

71. What did you watch on TV last night? I shouldn't be alive.

72. Favorite smell? Rain.

73. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? The one I <3

74. Have you ever liked someone who lives far away from you? YES.

75. Whats your address? If you don't know, you lose!!

76. Whens your birthday? Nov 7

77. What color are your eyes? Blue

78. Do you like anyone right now? No. I love them.

79. Do they like you back? They love me too.

80. what kind of shoes do you have? High-tops.

81. Do you want kids? Yes.

82. What will you name them? Leah for a girl, I like.

83. What do you want for christmas? Well, I don't think I will get it, so no need to say

84. Snow or sun? Sun

85. Whats your natrual hair color? RED :(

86. What color is your hair now? Blond, except the roots.

87. Who is your most annoying friend? I dont think i have one

88. Who is your nicest friend? anyone who is STILL around.

89. Favorite sport? Basketball.

90. How old are you? almost 24.

91. Do you have any pets? I have a dog

92. Favorite memory? Anytime spent with the one I love.

93. Ever worn a flower in your hair? Nope.

94. What color is your tooth brush? Blue.

95. What color is you phone? what phone.

96. Whos your idol? I dont have one.

97. What color are your shoes? black,white,green

98. Concert you want to go to? not sure.

99. Ever been hurt in a mosh pit? No

100. Know anybody who has a crush on you? Didn't i already answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment