Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Is This Considered A Tragic Flaw?

The more I think on the tragic flaw topic, I have to wonder - is rambling a tragic flaw?

You would never be able to tell in person that I am a rambler, because I am so shy. However, get me talking through an e-mail (or blog even) and I can write novel length messages. I go on, and on, before I even say what I am really trying to say.

Someone once called me out on this. They said I was too extreme and need to learn how to condense my thoughts.

Condensing my thoughts, although a good idea, is not something that I find easy, or even possible. I try to condense them when I am writing an article because I don't want to make them seem like they are just rambles, however.

So what do you think, if you happen to read this entry. Is rambling a flaw?

No comments:

Post a Comment