Sunday, July 18, 2010

New Projects in the future!

The first project is about writing more. I love to write but lately have either not been writing or have not had inspiration. If I find inspiration to write poetry or stories I will do so, if not I will work on articles or things like that that need to be researched. I am going to start working on this so in August or September I can have things to post frequently.

The next project is I want to create a manga book/series. Hopefully one day to be able to be found in book stores. First thing is figuring out a story, and also lots of working on my drawing skills. I will write more about that as I figure out what I am going to do.

If you have any ideas for a very different, unique idea for a manga story, feel free to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment