Friday, July 30, 2010

Characters Vs Plots/ Ideas

In the past 10 years I have written a lot of poetry, lyrics, short stories, and articles. I've also had many ideas for novels (many of which I have written about in earlier posts on here) but it seems that I have gotten stuck.

For some reason I can't continue with the books even though that has always been my dream. I've been reading answers from my favorite Author, Ellen Hopkins on formspring and it gave me the idea to try something new.

Going to go through the story ideas and try to figure out what the characters are all about. Dig deep into their psyche and let the characters tell their own story.

I am not sure if this will be my answer in finally finishing these stories but it is worth a shot.


Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment